Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Winged Liner + Bold Lip Makeup Tutorial



Hey y'all! Welcome back to my blog.  Today I am talking about the products I used in my most recent tutorial on YouTube.  I sat down to film a tutorial and honestly wasn't quite sure what I wanted to create.  I ended up with a neutral eye, winged liner, and a bold lip.  I really like how it turned out! You could easily transform this makeup look into an everyday wearable look by changing the bold ip to a nude one! That's what makes it so great! Click the picture above to watch my tutorial on YouTube.  All of the products I mentioned are listed below as well.  Like, comment, subscribe, share - anything! Thanks y'all!





Products mentioned -

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
MUFE Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation in Shade 125
Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sand and Cafe
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette in Samael and Solas
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara
L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara
MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul
Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop
ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in LAX
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray

Brushes used -

Morphe M439 Deluxe Buffer Brush
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
e.l.f. Studio Kabuki Face Brush
Sigma E40 Tapered Blending Brush
Sigma E15 Flat Definer Brush
Sigma E65 Small Angle Brush
Sigma E30 Pencil Brush
e.l.f. Powder Brush
e.l.f. Blush Brush
e.l.f. Flawless Concealer Brush
e.l.f. Angled Blush Brush


No comments:

Post a Comment