Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Morphe Brushes + Mini Sephora Haul

Today I wanted to talk all about the new brushes I ordered from Morphe! Morphe brushes are one of the best, afforable makeup brush brands.  I placed an order and just got them in the mail.  I was so excited about trying them out!  The ones that I ordered were the E18, M523, M433, and M501.  

E18 Round Crease
M523 Taperd Powder
M433 Pro Firm Blending Fluff

M501 Pro Pointed Blender




I also did a little shopping at Sephora! I purchased the Make Up For Ever Pro Bronze Fusion bronzer in 30M Natural Matte Sienna.  This bronzer is described as a gel-power bronzer that blends seamlessly for a lightweight, foolproof, luminous glow. 


I also bought a liquid lipstick from Tarte.  I got the color Namaste.  It is a nude color.  The formula of these liquid lipsticks is very comfortable on the lips.  They dry completely matte, but do not feel drying on your lips!




The last thing I purchased was a sheet mask from the Sephora brand.  I got mine in the ultra moisturizing and brightening rose mask.  I loved the way this made my face feel afterwards.  This was the first one I have tried, but will definitely be going back to try some more!




Also, don't forget to go check out my YouTube channel! I just posted a video on an everyday natural look! Thanks y'all!








No comments:

Post a Comment