Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

Sephora Haul + ColourPop Liquid Lipsticks

Hey y'all!

I have some very exciting news to share - I have created a YouTube channel and posted my first video.  I decided this year that instead of making New Years resolutions, I was going to set goals for myself.  One of those goals was to step out of my comfort zone and do things that I would normally never do in a million years.  I have always loved watching makeup and beauty related videos on YouTube.  I never once thought about creating one of my own, but that's exactly what I knew I had to do.  What better way to step out of your comfort zone, right?  I am already thinking about better ways to do lighting, editing, and overall video quality.  I hope you enjoy my video.  Like, comment, subscribe, share - any support is greatly appreciated! Clink the link below to watch :)



Products mentioned - 



Connect with me :)

Facebook - Joanna Cerisano
Instagram - joannacerisano
Twitter - joannacerisano
Snapchat - joannacerisano






No comments:

Post a Comment